Digital Signage in retail stores is now widely embraced by the world’s leading retailers and small family businesses alike.
The cost of digital signage now puts it in reach of all wanting to attract business.
They can now maximise the impact of their offers on shoppers and passers-by with compelling visual calls to action.
The Benefits of Digital Marketing in Retail
- Display specials, new products and loyalty programmes with ease
- Create consistent branding and customer experience across all stores
- Cross-market products and services such as store loyalty cards promotions in all departments near the pay counter
- Entertain and inform shoppers in common areas to keep them in store
- Display suppliers TV commercials and videos to reinforce purchase of products
- Schedule promotions for different times of the day to target shopper demographics
- Remove delays between designing, approving, printing and distribution of printed advertising
- Eliminate printing and shipping costs of static posters and brochures
- Update promotions based on stock levels to avoid disappointing shoppers
- Introduce new marketing campaigns and test response so you can tweak before fully launching
- Promote your website and 24/7 shopping online options
- Sell advertising to suppliers of goods and services
- In case of emergency, display information on how to safely exit the building
- Incorporate digital menu boards throughout the store if you offer cafe and dining facilities
- Use for in-house training of goods, services, and corporate information
- Install screens in staff only areas and celebrate staff achievements and sales results
These are a selection of the retailers using our screens to keep their customers informed with in store specials, events or sharing their knowledge base.
Digi Screens Ltd has been exclusively importing and distributing Apollo Enclosures in New Zealand, Australia and the Islands of the South Pacific since 2016.