The world’s leading retailers are maximising the impact of their outlets on shoppers and passers by using digital signage.
From single screens to translucent video walls, there’s a marketing solution for retailers of any size.
Immediate Brand Impact
Influence your customer’s purchasing decisions using impactful messaging and imagery while in store and turn passing foot and vehicle traffic into potential customers
Update marketing and sales messaging in real time, saving labour and print costs
The Benefits of Digital Messaging in Retail
- Display specials, new products and loyalty programmes with ease
- Create consistent branding and customer experience across all stores
- Cross-market products and services such as store loyalty cards promotions in all departments near the pay counter
- Entertain and inform shoppers in common areas to keep them in store
- Display suppliers TV commercials and videos to reinforce purchase of products
- Schedule promotions for different times of the day to target shopper demographics
- Remove delays between designing, approving, printing and distribution of printed advertising
- Eliminate printing and shipping costs of static posters and brochures
- Update promotions based on stock levels to avoid disappointing shoppers
- Introduce new marketing campaigns and test response so you can tweak before fully launching
- Promote your website and 24/7 shopping online options
- Sell advertising to suppliers of goods and services
- In case of emergency, display information on how to safely exit the building
- Incorporate digital menu boards throughout the store if you offer cafe and dining facilities
- Use for in-house training of goods, services, and corporate information
- Install screens in staff only areas and celebrate staff achievements and sales results
Our Retail Digital Signage Solutions
A wide range of sizes and styles are available including double sized and touch screen options.
Transparent Video Walls and Posters by NEXNOVO
Transform spaces into something extraordinary with our unique transparent video product.
NEXNOVO – As chosen by the world’s best brands
Food For Thought
While choosing to work with multiple suppliers may seem to be the way to secure the best price, doing so may not achieve the best value. Working with just one supplier provides benefits such as, Single point of contact, Coordination of logistics and Post-deployment assistance. You need to be confident that you are fully supported long after the short term benefit of shopping around for cheaper prices is no longer relevant and you are in the second or third year of your installation.