Weatherproof TV enclosures allow you to locate a TV or commercial screen outdoors or in an environment that would normally prevent a screen being safely installed. Easy to install, affordable and light, our enclosures can be added to your project – be it a bar, restaurant, smoko area, manufacturing line or wet /dusty production area.
55″ Apollo enclosures fitted wth heaters, security brackets and three 700 nit high bright screens displaying ski field pricing at Whakapapa Ski Field New Zealand.
Apollo Outdoor Enclosures are Perfect for…
Outdoor areas of hotels, bars, restaurants and other hospitality areas wanting to televise sporting events and music videos
Display schedules, menus, results and pricing
Provide real-time messaging ideal for buses, trains and ferry schedules
Display real time messages, updates, teaching videos and streams around school grounds
Medical and Care Facilities
Display news and safety information in for staff and patients
Enclosures protect digital displays in high dust/dirt environments, manufacturing plants
Protect and promote outdoor advertising messages
55″, 65″, 75″ and 86″ enclosures can be sealed for hosing down for hygienic purposes and to prevent very fine dust ingress
Apollo enclosures are available for TVs from 39” to 75” – please contact us for stock availability
IP65 RATED TV/COMMERCIAL SCREEN ENCLOSURES
If you want to safely, securely and affordably install a display to work in outdoor conditions, or in an environment where it can be subject to dust, impact or theft, it needs to be housed in an enclosure that has been designed with those conditions in mind.
No hinges to detract from the screens appearance and will fit the latest 700 nit screens and TVs and the LG 55″2500 nit screen
We supply media players and software for programming messages, videos, menus, news tickers, clock, weather and most media files. These can be networked to multiple locations
Why Apollo Outdoor Enclosures?
Tight-Seal technology protects your screen from rain, dust and insects Watertight cable cover protects connections to screen
Lightweight powder coated aluminium construction
No visible hinges
Manufactured in the USA
Down facing ports for sound from your screen speakers
Anti-reflective safety glass reduces glare and increases contrast ratio
Level Up Your Display
Security lock, heater and cover optional extras
Weatherproof fixtures and fittings available in three styles – wall, hanging and articulating mounts
We have enclosures that fit screens from 39″ to 98″
Providing protection from the elements, our weatherproof TV enclosures allow a much larger scope of where you can place your screen for preferred viewing.
“We found the Apollo enclosure quite professional and well finished in comparison to other brands we have used in the past. I actually said to our GM on one installation:
‘The enclosure looks so good and fits the TV so well you have to look twice to see it is actually in an enclosure’.”Russell Williams, Technical Services Manager / Systems Engineer, Shipleys Audiovisual Ltd
A comparison of Apollo Enclosures to other brand outdoor TV enclosures
Fixtures & Accessories
We also supply TVs and flat, tilt and cantilever weatherproof mounts to maximise the viewing area. Should you be looking for an enclosure on a pedestal stand we have another solution which may suit your needs, so please contact us to discuss.
Heaters for cold climates and security brackets available
Custom Designed Dust Covers
A dust cover protects your enclosure from accumulating dust and dirt and from flying debris in wind storms. It will also maintain the aesthetic appeal of your enclosure for years to come as it protects the enclosure finish from harmful UV rays when not in use.
Pro Line Outdoor Screen Enclosures
- Aluminium powder coated construction for durability and style – no hinges!
- Anti-reflective safety glass reduces glare and enhances contrast
- Thermostatically controlled and filtered multi-air-flow system to protect the customer’s high/ultra-bright displays in temperature of -20C to 50C
- Tight-Seal™ Technology seals the display against rain, dust and insects
- E-Z mount interior brackets for simplified LED display installation and easy access to cables and cable management
- 6-Tubaxial fans in the rear panel and 4 cross flow fans in the bezel for air flow between the LED and AR glass.
- Internal six (6)-outlet power receptacle for fans, displays and three (3) auxiliary outlets for electronic devices such as a media player, baluns, etc.
- Expanded media compartment cover is 229mm x 203mm to house media players up to 69.85mm D
- Display can be tilted out to perform wire connections and cable management
- Available in landscape and portrait
- Combine with an Apollo weatherproof articulating or non-articulating wall mount
- Standard in Black with three designer color options
Food For Thought
While choosing to work with multiple suppliers may seem to be the way to secure the best price, doing so may not achieve the best value. Working with just one supplier provides benefits such as, Single point of contact, Coordination of logistics and Post-deployment assistance. You need to be confident that you are fully supported long after the short term benefit of shopping around for cheaper prices is no longer relevant and you are in the second or third year of your installation.