Our software enables you to display Health and Safety messages, show training videos, communicate on many levels with shift workers, office staff, contractors and visitors. Content can be centrally managed and delivered to multiple sites or managed locally.
Our range of Outdoor TVs and outdoor screen enclosures are the perfect solution for production areas where screens are required to be installed in an environment where they can be subject to dust, impact or theft. Our enclosures have been designed with extreme conditions in mind.
The Benefits of Digital Messaging in your Workplace
Employee Health and Safety
Reduce accidents and easily inform shift workers and those who do not have access to a PC by displaying clear and up to date safety messages and best practices that can be updated in real time.
Inform, Motivate and Celebrate
Make noticeboards a thing of the past. Save time and trees by communicating business updates, achievements, staff recognition, news, weather and more easily.
Make your messaging more accessible and inclusive by displaying multiple languages and graphic representations.
Digital signage messaging is 7x more effective than posters, memos and the intranet.
Ideal for Hygienic Working Environments
MERV 5 filters trap particles as small as 3 microns including mould spores, animal dander, and the highly allergenic droppings of dust mites.
Higher rated MERV filters can be included for an additional cost if required.
Apollo IP65 enclosures are dust and insect proof as well as waterproof, ideal for indoor manufacturing environments where particles in the air can damage screens.
Safe and Sanitary
Our enclosures allow screens to be washed down whenever necessary to maintain hygiene standards for industries such as food processing.
Display KPIs for staff where they are needed, no matter the conditions.
Our clients in the food processing industry include SilverFern Farms, Alliance Group, Frucor Suntory, Talley’s, Griffin’s, Meadow Fresh and more.
Ideal for construction sites and job sites that are continually on the move.
Ensure your messages move with your staff.
Apollo enclosures come in six sizes raging from 43″ to 86″ and can be special ordered in 98″
Our clients include: Refining NZ, Ryman Healthcare, Open Country Dairy, Waikato District Council, Frucor Suntory, Griffins, Talley’s and Bowers Concrete in the Waikato
Digital Signage is the ultimate communication tool to reach your employees
How does it work?
- Content is managed via a mini computer (media player) located behind the screen and connected to the internet, or a built in Android media player and delivered remotely via the cloud.
- You can choose to have multiple messages on the screens
- Different screens can have different messages
- Content can be shown locally, nationally or even internationally if you have staff overseas
- Messaging can be delivered in a wide range of formats from tickers to video
- We can provide industry specific templates for you to personalise
- All we need is access to power and an internet connection and our installation team or yours can do the rest
- Screens can be mounted in reception, cafeterias, staff rooms, warehouses, loading bays, factory floors – even outdoors
Food For Thought
While choosing to work with multiple suppliers may seem to be the way to secure the best price, doing so may not achieve the best value. Working with just one supplier provides benefits such as, Single point of contact, Coordination of logistics and Post-deployment assistance. You need to be confident that you are fully supported long after the short term benefit of shopping around for cheaper prices is no longer relevant and you are in the second or third year of your installation.