Weatherproof TV enclosures allow you to locate a TV or commercial screen outdoors or in an environment that would normally prevent a screen being safely installed. Easy to install, affordable and light, our enclosures can be added to your project – be it a bar, restaurant, smoko area, manufacturing line or wet /dusty production area.
The Ryman Healthcare Murray Halberg Retirement Village site, installed on a temporary fixture within their lunchroom area in a large marquee.
IP65 RATED TV/COMMERCIAL SCREEN ENCLOSURES
If you want to safely, securely and affordably install a display to work in outdoor conditions, or in an environment where it can be subject to dust, impact or theft, it needs to be housed in an enclosure that has been designed with those conditions in mind.
No hinges to detract from the screens appearance and will fit the latest 700 nit screens and TVs and the LG 55″2500 nit screen
We supply media players and software for programming messages, videos, menus, news tickers, clock, weather and most media files. These can be networked to multiple locations
Three 55″ Apollo enclosures fitted wth heaters, security brackets and three 700 nit high bright screens –
displaying ski field pricing at Whakapapa Ski Field New Zealand. Another three have been installed at Turoa Ski field.
- Tight-Seal technology protects your screen from rain, dust and insects
- 55″, 65″, 75″ and 86″ enclosures can be sealed for hosing down for hygienic purposes and to prevent very fine dust ingress
- Anti-reflective safety glass reduces glare and increases contrast ratio
- Manufactured in the USA
- Lightweight powder coated aluminium construction
- No hinges – looks just like a screen
- Security lock, heater and dust cover optional extras
- Weatherproof fixtures and fittings available in three styles – wall, hanging and articulating mounts
- Down facing ports for sound from your screen speakers
- Watertight cable cover protects connections to screen
We have enclosures that fit screens from 39″ to 98″
Providing protection from the elements, our weatherproof TV enclosures allow a much larger scope of where you can place your screen for preferred viewing.
A professional’s experience:
Russell Williams, Technical Services Manager / Systems Engineer, Shipleys Audiovisual Ltd – Christchurch
We found the Apollo enclosure quite professional and well finished in comparison to other brands we have used in the past. I actually said to our GM on one installation:
“The enclosure looks so good and fits the TV so well you have to look twice to see it is actually in an enclosure”.
An outdoor restaurant with hanging Apollo enclosures
- Outdoor areas of hotels, bars, restaurants and other hospitality areas wanting to televise sporting events and music videos
- Sporting venues for schedules, menus and results
- School grounds for real time messages and updates
- Outdoor digital advertising screens
- Screens required for real time messaging such as bus and ferry schedules
- To protect digital displays in high dust/dirt environments, manufacturing plants, food processing and medical installations
Some installation ideas for residential and commercial premises
Ryman Healthcare – Lunchroom Installation
Ryman Healthcare – Lunchroom Installation
An Apollo installation at an outdoor dining area at a hotel in the USA
A comparison of Apollo Enclosures to other brand outdoor TV enclosures
Installation at the Sky Jump in Auckland
We also supply TVs and flat, tilt and cantilever weatherproof mounts to maximise the viewing area.
CUSTOM DESIGNED DUST COVERS
Keep your enclosure from getting dusty and protects the enclosure finish from harmful UV rays when not in use
HEATERS FOR COLD CLIMATES and SECURITY BRACKETS available
Weather proof outdoor professional screen enclosures are designed for 1500 to 3000 nit high bright screens. Our pro line range is specifically designed for the industrial, hospitality, manufacturing, entertainment and advertising industries.
- Aluminium powder coated construction for durability and style – no hinges!
- Anti-reflective safety glass reduces glare and enhances contrast
- Thermostatically controlled and filtered multi-air-flow system to protect the customer’s high/ultra-bright displays in temperature of -20C to 50C
- Tight-Seal™ Technology seals the display against rain, dust and insects
- E-Z mount interior brackets for simplified LED display installation and easy access to cables and cable management
- 6-Tubaxial fans in the rear panel and 4 cross flow fans in the bezel for air flow between the LED and AR glass.
- Internal six (6)-outlet power receptacle for fans, displays and three (3) auxiliary outlets for electronic devices such as a media player, baluns, etc.
- Expanded media compartment cover is 229mm x 203mm to house media players up to 69.85mm D
- Display can be tilted out to perform wire connections and cable management
- Available in landscape and portrait
- Combine with an Apollo weatherproof articulating or non-articulating wall mount
- Standard in Black with three designer color options
|MODELSLandscape/ Portrait||DS5046L OR P||DS555OL OR P||DS6560L OR P||DS7570L OR P|
|Fits Display Sizes||46” – 50”||50” – 55”||60” – 65”||70” – 75”|
|Maximum display dimensions the enclosure accommodates||W 1143.0 mmH 673.1 mm
D 137.2 mm
|1244.6 mm736.6 mm
|1473.2 mm863.6 mm
|1689.1 mm972.8 mm
|Power Requirements||230 AC||230 AC||230 AC||230 AC|
|Enclosure Dimensions||W 1203.9 mmH 726.4 mm
D 231.1 mm
|1305.6 mm789.9 mm
|1534.2 mm916.9 mm
|1737.4 mm1021.1 mm
Would you like more information?
Business Finance available – Subject to normal lending credit criteria – contact us for more details
If you would like more information or would like to buy direct from us, please complete the below form and we will be in touch with your shortly.