Weatherproof TV enclosures allow you to locate a TV or commercial screen outdoors or in an environment that would normally prevent a screen being safely installed. Easy to install, affordable and light, our enclosures can be added to your project – be it a bar, restaurant, smoko area, manufacturing line or wet /dusty production area.
IP RATED TV/COMMERCIAL SCREEN ENCLOSURES
If you want to safely, securely and affordably install a display to work in outdoor conditions, or in an environment where it can be subject to dust, impact or theft, it needs to be housed in an enclosure that has been designed with those conditions in mind.
No hinges to detract from the screens appearance and will fit the latest 700 nit screens and TVs and the LG 55″2500 nit screen
We supply media players and software for programming messages, videos, menus, news tickers, clock, weather and most media files. These can be networked to multiple locations
Three 55″ Apollo enclosures fitted wth heaters, security brackets and three 700 nit high bright screens –
displaying ski field pricing at Whakapapa Ski Field New Zealand. Another three have been installed at Turoa Ski field.
- Tight-Seal technology protects your screen from rain, dust and insects
- 55″, 65″ and 75″ enclosures can be sealed for hosing down for hygienic purposes and to prevent very fine dust ingress
- Anti-reflective safety glass reduces glare and increases contrast ratio
- Manufactured in the USA
- Lightweight powder coated aluminium construction
- No hinges – looks just like a screen
- Security lock, heater and dust cover optional extras
- Weatherproof fixtures and fittings available in three styles – wall, hanging and articulating mounts
- Down facing ports for sound from your screen speakers
- Watertight cable cover protects connections to screen
We have enclosures that fit screens from 39″ to 75″
Providing protection from the elements, our weatherproof TV enclosures allow a much larger scope of where you can place your screen for preferred viewing.
A professional’s experience:
Russell Williams, Technical Services Manager / Systems Engineer, Shipleys Audiovisual Ltd – Christchurch
We found the Apollo enclosure quite professional and well finished in comparison to other brands we have used in the past. I actually said to our GM on one installation:
“The enclosure looks so good and fits the TV so well you have to look twice to see it is actually in an enclosure”.
We also supply TVs and flat, tilt and cantilever weatherproof mounts to maximise the viewing area.
CUSTOM DESIGNED DUST COVERS
Keep your enclosure from getting dusty and protects the enclosure finish from harmful UV rays when not in use
HEATERS FOR COLD CLIMATES and SECURITY BRACKETS available
Installed at the bottom of the Sky Jump, the Sky Tower – Auckland
- Outdoor areas of hotels, bars, restaurants and other hospitality areas wanting to televise sporting events and music videos
- Sporting venues for schedules, menus and results
- School grounds for real time messages and updates
- Outdoor digital advertising screens
- Screens required for real time messaging such as bus and ferry schedules
- To protect digital displays in high dust/dirt environments, manufacturing plants, food processing and medical installations
A comparison of Apollo Enclosures to other brand outdoor TV enclosures
For deeper, brighter screens and when a portrait installation is required,
Would you like more information?
Would you like to become an Apollo Enclosure Reseller?
If you would like your business to be considered to become an Apollo Enclosure Reseller, you are invited to click here and complete a registration / enquiry form.