Digital screens are rapidly replacing static displays. You can now communicate information to your staff, students, customers, suppliers or visitors using screens with eye catching and up to date information.
CREATIVE USE OF CHANGING FASHION PHOTOS TO ATTRACT SHOPPERS EVEN WHEN THE STORE IS CLOSED
Photos of 65″ 300 nit commercial screen on an articulating mount with built in software – taken from outside the window, Queen St, Auckland
Digital screens can replace notice boards and posters within the industrial environment. Nobody reads the notice boards or memos and screens allow you to reach office staff, shift workers, visitors and contractors with ease.
ENGAGE AND ENCOURAGE YOUR STAFF WITH UP TO DATE INFORMATION
Using appropriate content management software you can update relevant parties at any NZ or international location, with company news, policies, health and safety information, budgets, targets and any other information that is important to your business.
Key information can be displayed to staff in a more timely and clear manner with screens
High bright LED or LCD screens can be used in the windows of your business facing out to communicate your messages and advertising to the passing traffic
INDOOR KIOSKS – any size from 22″ – 98″ screen
55″ screen 43″ screen
FEATURES – single and double sided options with mirrored or different content
• Attractive slim design
• Free standing
• Suitable for playing 24/7/365
• Can be easily moved to another location – wheels also an option
• Commercial Grade LCD Screen – 350nit – 1000nit Brightness (Samsung / LG / Chimei screens used in kiosks) The brighter kiosks can be placed in the window facing out
• Semi tempered glass protection
• Built in Wifi, Bluetooth, optional built in 3G/4G with external sim slot and aerial
• Built in Android media player
• Content management software loaded on media player at time of manufacturing
• USB/HDMI inputs
• 16 GB memory
• Black / Silver / White standard cabinet options, other colours an option
• 1 year kiosk warranty for repair/replacement of faulty parts”* see Ts & Cs